We collect personal and contact information for customer relationship management. The legal basis for processing information is our agreement (“Order and Delivery Terms”) and the resulting statutory obligations. The provision of information is a prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract. In other words, you cannot subscribe to our online store if you do not provide your personal and contact details when ordering.
We also collect personal and contact information for information and marketing purposes.
We do not make profiling and automated decisions about you.
Your personal and contact information will be hosted by:
– our company and its employees
– a payment agent that receives a payment from you
– transport company (post or courier) who carries the products to you
– the accounting office that records the order in our records
– an auditor who inspects our records
– IT companies that maintain our web site, our online store, and our email system.
You have the following rights:
– the right to inspect yourself and contact information about yourself
– the right to rectify the information
– the right to restrict the processing of data (for example, you can cancel the newsletter subscription at any time)
– the right to object to the proceedings
– the right to appeal to the supervisory authority
Please note that you have the “right to be forgotten” only if we do not have statutory obligations to continue processing your personal information.
Applicable law and jurisdiction:
This Agreement is governed by Finnish and EU laws and any disputes arising in connection with a contractual relationship will be settled by the Helsinki District Court.
The following authorities supervise e-commerce sales and personal data processing in EU area:
– Local Consumer Complaints Authority
– GDPR Authority
Q Medi Europe Ltd
48600 Kotka, Finland
tel: +358 44 7429 494
Error: Error validating access token: Session has expired on Tuesday, 30-Apr-19 20:33:52 PDT. The current time is Wednesday, 16-Jun-21 22:48:53 PDT. Type: OAuthException Code: 190 Subcode: 463 Please refer to our Error Message Reference.